The services that the Catterick Racecourse Company Ltd (CRC) provides to a person are subject to the following Terms and Conditions (T&C). All persons visiting the property of the CRC are admitted subject to these Regulations and to the Rules of Racing. CRC reserves the right to update the T&C at any time and without prior notice.
All persons entering the property of the CRC for whatever reason, agree that in doing so they will comply with such notices and instructions that may be given by the management and staff, and take reasonable care themselves and for others who may be affected by their acts or omissions for which they accept liability and responsibility.
The Management reserves the right to refuse admission or remove any person(s) who in their opinion may pose a risk to other persons and property within the racecourse or its environs
No person must enter the premises if they do not agree to accept the conditions of entry.
Please use the following links to view the full Terms & Conditions of entry:
General Terms & Conditions of Entry (All Attendees)
Special Terms & Conditions of Entry (Industry)
Supplementary Conditions: COVID-19
COVID-19: Spectator Code of Conduct
- CRC reserves the right to refuse admission or expel without prior notice, any racegoer who, in the reasonable opinion of CRC, behaves, or is likely to behave, in an unruly manner or in a manner likely to give offence to other racegoers.
- CRC does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to persons or their property.
- It is condition of entry that the Management and Staff instructions of CRC are complied with at all times.
- Catterick Racecourse does not operate a formal dress code but racegoers are encouraged to wear smart casual clothing. CRC reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone considered to be unsuitably or offensively dressed.
- Alcohol, glass bottles and glass, china or metal receptacles must NOT be brought into the Racecourse.
- Picnics are only permitted in the Course Enclosure.
- No food or drink may be brought into the Grandstand & Paddock Enclosure.
- To assist compliance with the Health Act 2006, it is against the law to smoke within any facility or stand within Catterick Racecourse and where Non-smoking signs are displayed. Smoking is permitted in all outside areas, and those partaking of tobacco products are requested to make use of the smoking recepticals provided.
- The use of laptops or tablets is strictly controlled and they may not be used in public areas, including all bars and restaurants Failure to comply could result in your removal from the premises.
Badges & Tickets
- Badges & tickets purchased will not be eligible for refunds, except in the event of an abandonment.
- Badges & tickets are strictly non-transferable and may not to be resold under any circumstances. Title remains with CRC at all times.
- Badges and tickets will be forwarded by standard Royal Mail post on bookings received up to 5 working days in advance of the race meeting.
- Once tickets have been posted they are the responsibility of the purchaser. The Racecourse will not accept liability for tickets not received.
- Badges and tickets will be retained at the Racecourse for bookings received during the 5 working days leading up to the race meeting. These badges and tickets can be collected on the day of racing at the Racecourse Office. Customers collecting badges or tickets must be able to provide full details of the order including name and address details
- Replacement tickets will not be issued for lost, stolen or defaced tickets.
- Advance Booking/Group discounts are offered on Grandstand & Paddock Tickets at the discretion of CRC and can be amended or withdrawn at any time, without prior notice.
- Special Offer packages are only available through advance purchase and cannot be purchased at the turnstiles on the day of racing.
- Special Offer packages are not eligible for additional advance or group booking discounts.
Unfortunately, as with most outdoor pursuits, horseracing occasionally finds itself subject to adverse weather conditions and as such Catterick operates a fair abandonment policy in order to manage these occasions, which is as follows:
- Before the 1st race – Full refund
- Before the 3rd race – 50% refund
- After the 3rd race – No refund.
In the event of abandonment, no refunds will be issued on the day.
All refund applications must be claimed by writing to the racecourse office within 14 days of the date of the meeting. Please return your tickets or badges, with the name and address of who is to receive the refund and provide details as to how they were originally purchased.
Please note that if you have purchased advance packages which include refreshment/tote and racecard vouchers; you must also return these in order to gain a full refund.